VOTIVA RADIOFREQUENCY TREATMENT
Votiva Is the Latest Innovation in Feminine Health & Rejuvenation
Now Available in Sutton Epsom
Votiva is a safe, gentle, non-surgical solution for feminine health with no downtime, that can address both internal and external vaginal health issues without surgery.
Childbirth and the natural aging process can cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. A strenuous vaginal birth or multiple births can cause stretching of the vagina and loosening of the pelvic floor. The effects of menopause can cause physical and functional changes such as excessive dryness, thinning of the vaginal wall, pain and urinary incontinence. Leaks before the bathroom and during exercise, the inability to orgasm, less intense orgasms and decreased lubrication are all areas of concern to many women
If you suffer from these conditions Votiva is perfect for you. Votiva can also address elasticity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva.
Dr. Fouzia Rizvi is one of the first Gynaecologist in the Sutton to offer this cutting-edge technology to her patients.
HOW DOES VOTIVA WORK?
Votiva can help solve issues derived from aging and vaginal childbirth. Votiva FormaV can target both internal and external vaginal issues with immediate results. FormaV is a handheld device allowing their movement to be controlled to address the specific areas of concern. Votiva uses Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue, this healing is well known and used in physical therapy practices for decades. Due to the unique nature of collagen and the levels of moisture in the tissue around the vagina, temperatures much lower than those usually employed for radiofrequency leads to remarkable results. Votiva temperatures are not uncomfortable, will not burn and have been compared by many patients to the feeling of a warm stone massage.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR VOTIVA?
If you have any of the following conditions, then this treatment is just right for you.
- Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self-awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises, women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
6. Menopause or are experiencing symptoms similar to postmenopausal women, Votiva may be right for you. This treatment is also effective for women who have given birth or experience vaginal dryness. To find out if you are a candidate for Votiva, please call our medical centre today.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Approximately 10-15 minutes for labia majora reduction and 25-30 minutes for vaginal tightening. The protocol consists of 3 treatments recommended one month apart.
FormaV – Gentle Thermal Tissue Remodeling (Internal and External)
FormaV is a painless, non-invasive, sub-dermal heating procedure that feels like a warm massage. During treatment with FormaV, comfortable and uniform Radiofrequency (RF) heating is applied to the internal vaginal canal and external vulvar tissues and enlarged labia. The flexibility of the FormaV technology allows for precise treatment that restores tightness, reduces dryness, and improves the overall appearance of the area for comprehensive vaginal renewal.
Patients see results immediately, with continued improvements over the following weeks. As collagen is produced, elasticity aids in tightening the vaginal walls, helping to increase friction that improves sexual satisfaction for both you and your partner. This is a treatment that has patients and their partners raving about the outcome.
One of the greatest side benefits is an improvement in stress urinary incontinence. Many women experience an involuntary escaping of drops of urine upon coughing or without any special reason. Votiva treatment strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor and helps reduce the problem. This is a major difference from other technologies, such as the Mona Lisa Touch, which cannot deliver this kind of outcome due to their very different technology.
Treatments also help restore moisture to the vaginal area, resulting in decreased discomfort due to dryness, especially during sexual intercourse.
Fractora V – Fractional Radiofrequency Contraction (External)
FractoraV uses customized fractional Radiofrequency (RF) energy to improve vaginal skin tone, wrinkling, and texture, tightening and resurfacing the external vaginal tissue for optimal vaginal appearance. The bipolar RF treatment allows for gentle but full depth heating via microneedles, and improves elastin and boosts collagen. The resulting tightening of the external tissue not only feels better but looks more aesthetically pleasing as well. The treatment is a confidence booster for many women who suffer from asymmetrical or “floppy” labia but don’t want to undergo surgical treatment.
RESULTS AFTER VAGINAL REJUVENATION*
Our patients have noted improvements in tightening (internal and external), incontinence, sensation, and lubrication after one treatment. Most of these results could be noted immediately or within days after the 1st treatment.
DOES VAGINAL REJUVENATION TREATMENT HURT?
Votiva uses an RF that emits heat so there is virtually no pain. You may feel a mild heating sensation and some users mention mild discomfort as the device is inserted for the first time. There is no downtime with this procedure and no post-treatment discomfort or any restrictions.